Friday 27 January 2012

The Friday Five

I love the blogging trend of sharing your five favorite things from the week on Friday. While it was hard to narrow it down to five things that I love at the moment... I did my best!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! It's supposed to rain/snow here all weekend but I'm hoping some drinks with good friends tonight will keep me in high spirits!

If anyone can tell me where this adorable bathing suit is from.... I'll LOVE YA FOREVER!!


These Maryjanes from Nine West caught my eye in the mall yesterday... I've been thinking about them every since!

Coach has a new SunBurst collection and I love it. They also have matching earrings for this necklace.
Pyrrah seal necklace! Pieces in the seal line are cast from authentic 19th century wax seals - every design has a symbolic meaning taken from family heraldry, celebrating a connection with the past, with each other and with ourselves. Bonus - the designer hails from Vancouver!

I recently stumbled upon Lauren's blog and being a fan of the Hills, I couldn't resist reading it. And it's actually super cute!! Loads of good fashion/ makeup /hair tips. Check it out!
http://www.laurenconrad.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment