Sunday 22 January 2012

Cash in Your Chips

I love the first day of a new manicure. It's shiny, polished perfection and I can't resist holding my hands out in front of me and admiring my colored tips. However, the second I get that first chip, I can't seem to stop obsessively eying it from every angle and double checking my other nails for more chips. One day of this and it's a pretty much a guarantee that I'll be reaching for the polish remover that night. Call me a perfectionist!
This is why I was so thrilled when I tried Deborah Lippmann nail polish a few weeks ago. It stayed chip-free for nearly a week and a half! In nail years that's pretty much a life time!
My fav colors for the winter are...

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Lara's Theme
Single Ladies (this is the color I got my manicure in... so pretty!)

You guys need to check out the rest of the rainbow on the website!
http://lippmanncollection.com
What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment